The Head of Funding, Development and Partnerships will be a demonstrable leader, incorporating an effective blend of strategy, people management, commercial and programme management skills.
Key roles and responsibilities will include;
• Securing income for the full range of Trust programmes and ensure that Foundation programmes are run as effectively as possible, deliver on targets and budgets, and enable future growth.
• Ensuring that each Trust programme is supported by strong monitoring and evaluation with robust, timely reporting and in line with expectations of project funders. • Maximising ongoing fundraising opportunities, notably increasing the number of corporate partners the Trust works with.
• Developing existing and creating new Foundation programmes and initiatives in line with local and national priorities, the Foundation’s vision and growth plans particularly within health, inclusion and education.
• Lead on the reporting and development of the Trust’s strategy.
• Deputise for the CEO whenever required within both external environments and internally including management of payroll and accounts.
• Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage and develop the Trust’s media and marketing content including acting as line manager for the Trust’s Communications Manager to ensure the Trust gains positive coverage for its range of programmes.
• Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post as reasonably requested by the CEO. It is expected that the role will include working evenings and weekends including match days. This will always be agreed in advance with time off in lieu offered. It is key to this role that candidates
• Understand and implement the Trusts’ Safeguarding policy, procedures and best practice guidelines and to use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment
• Demonstrate the Sharks Community Trust values at all times.
• Promote Sharks Community Trust and Sale Sharks brand and ethos in a professional and positive manner.
• Be committed to applying and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion across Sharks Community Trust and comply with all Charity policies and procedures.
As the National Governing Body for competition climbing we are seeking a passionate, committed and dynamic England Talent Manager to oversee the development and deliver of the England talent pathway for GB Climbing.
The Safeguarding Manager will lead the development of the BMC’s approach to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults.